|The United States government supports entrepreneurs and businesses by providing billions of dollars in funding through grants administered by 26 different federal agencies. Each year, these agencies publish more than 1,000 different grant opportunities that are open to small businesses. Thousands more business grant opportunities are offered through state and local agencies.
But make no mistake about it--while yes, there are billions of dollars in small business grants available every year, it's not the 'government money free-for-all' that some people would have you believe. Governmental agencies don't just give away 'free' money with no strings attached, and they don't have billions of dollars in grants set aside just for women, minorities and people who want to start a business or pay off debts. The majority of federal government grants given to small businesses are awarded specifically to support research and development activities.
Even if your project is not related to research, there are lots of ways for your business to gain access to government grant funds, and Flying Tigers International can show you how.
The difficulty accessing business grants is that there are literally thousands of grant scams circulating across the Internet making it difficult to distinguish truth from fiction.
The grant experts at Flying Tigers International can show you how to identify the best free business grant programs to suit your particular business needs. We are a team of dedicated business grant professionals who have raised more than $120 million in grants!
Get in touch with the Flying Tigers International grant experts today to discuss how we can help you:
- Discover where the money is and more important, effective strategies for obtaining the grant funds you need
- Learn how one of our clients got a $9 million grant from the United States government to develop and commercialize its new technology and how you can too
- Develop a compelling grant proposal that makes reviewers say “YES” to your funding request
- Tap into federal government money for your business even if your technology is just a concept
- Understand what grant reviewers look for in a winning proposal
- Uncover the grant programs that are right for YOUR company
- Learn invaluable tips and suggestions to make your grant proposal a winner that gets your company the dollars it needs
- Learn successful grant writing strategies from pros who have obtained more than $100 million in grants for their clients
- Uncover who to talk with to discuss your project
- Position your project to make it eligible for millions more in grant funds
- Learn critical actions you must take to ensure that your grant proposal gets considered for funding
- Win over even the most difficult grant reviewer
- Understand why no one can guarantee that a proposal will get funded and how the scammers prey on consumers and businesses
- Know the difference between a legitimate business grant program and a scam
- Learn strategies for powerful proposal writing
- Identify killer mistakes that ruin grant proposals and how you can avoid them
- Discover where the money is and how you can access it for your business
- Match your grant needs to those of local, state and federal grant funding programs
- Learn the questions you need to ask when researching grant opportunities
- Understand why a partnership can put your grant seeking into overdrive
- Find the right partners to get your grant funded
- Find the right shortcuts to find the business grants you need
- Use local, state and federal grant money to achieve your business objectives
- Find new business grant funding opportunities
- Develop strategies to tap into local, state and federal grants for businesses
- Find and use all the business grant research tools you’ll ever need—free!
- Avoid the stress and frustration of grant seeking
- Develop a step-by-step blueprint for building a grant program for your business
- Know the difference between the ‘real’ government websites and the fakes
- Learn an easy way to find out if your business is eligible for a particular grant program
- Learn how to use the Internet to find grant programs for your business
- Understand five essential keys to developing a winning grant proposal for your business
- Write a grant proposal so that it mirrors the funder’s proposal evaluation criteria
- Utilize simple strategies to identify the right business grant program for you
- Key words and phrases to look for when researching grant opportunities
- Find out what the grant reviewers are looking for in a proposal
- Learn simple things you can do to give your grant proposal a big jump on the competition
- Quickly identify the key points you must address when writing your proposal
- Understand the difference between grants and cooperative agreements—and why it matters to you
- Learn about the different funding opportunities and programs available to small businesses across the USA
- Reach out to your legislators and get your proposal the support it needs to get funded
- Learn the single most important thing you must do to write a winning grant proposal
- And much much more.
Get in touch with the grant professionals at Flying Tigers International by calling (828) 352-8467 or email us at email@example.com